Michael White has been with IBK Capital since 1991. During this time, he has been involved in private placement financings totaling over $600 million for emerging companies in mining and metals and technology. White has also been active in financial advisory assignments and industry developments including:
- Great Bear Resources regarding its Red Lake gold discovery and partnership with Rob McEwen;
- POET Technologies Inc. for its disruptive photonics solutions for data communications;
- Government of Newfoundland and Labrador with respect to its arrangements with Inco Ltd. over the development of the nickel deposit at Voisey’s Bay;
- Western Goldfields Inc. (now NewGold Inc.) on its purchase and development of the Mesquite gold mine in south- eastern California;
- Cobalt Blockchain Inc. and the development of The Democratic Republic of the Congo’s artisanal mineral wealth; and
- Noront Resources Ltd. in the wake of a major nickel discovery at its Double Eagle Project in Northern Ontario, Canada.
Michael White, BA ’94, MBA ’00
President & CEO, IBK Capital Corp.