- Aug 13, 2021
Almost all startups need external financing, but new entrepreneurs rarely have training in fundraising. From raising funds through family and friends to more formalised approaches, we will look into what is suitable for you and how to go about it. In this workshop, we will get to grips with the basics of funding a startup and understand the process of successful financing rounds.
This workshop is aimed at entrepreneurs who are considering or preparing a financing round, or anyone looking to get a better understanding of the actors, processes, and consequences of a financing round. We’ll explore how important financial backing is for success and how to attract and negotiate with investors.
In this workshop, our guest Jonathan will cover basic questions like:
- What are the different fundraising options available and which option best suits my business?
- How can I identify and convince potential investors?
- How can I estimate the financing need and value of the venture?
- How do I negotiate with equity investors?
- How can I best prepare and succeed in the post-investment phase?